Monday, March 14, 2011

update baru...


assalam.... hye korang... rindunya kat umah... huhu
ok la sebelum terlebih emosi.... i'll proceed....

actually banyak bendabenda yang nak tulis tau...
terlampau banyak....

tapi takpela...




first: : 20hb march ade dinner kat hotel equatorial...
my class and class 3a handled this event...
wahh...!!
macam tak caya jew...
our koordinator give her trust to us....
thnx madam....


tapi. at the same time i have a bunch of work to do...
o.m.g......





but i'll try to make it simple....

hari ni at morning i already know about my turn for the 2nd speech for english class....

:
:
:


i got number 12...
yes... 12... thats mean i will be the first person for the 2nd group....
huhu...

actually , 1 grup consist of 11 person...
see.... i become the first person on 2nd day.....
mum help me...
sadly,, i can't go back home....
untill

study week which is 16hb april....

sick of miss.....

okla... tu je la wat mase ny... my beloved bed is waiting me...
hahaha....

p/s : sory la if my english is broken... i still in learning process...
tq u'all


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...